1) The owner of the winning raffle ticket need not be present to win.
2) One raffle ticket per each $10.00 CASH ONLY donation.
3) Limit of 100 tickets to be sold; numbering 844817 to 844916.
4) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
5) Tickets will be available until 23:59, November 10th, 2023 unless sold out prior to that date.
6) The prize is a new, factory made firearm.
7) By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen, may legally possess the firearm won, have intention of using the firearm only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm won.
8) The drawing will take place at or about noon on November 11, 2023. The winning ticket will be from a live drawing at the Woodbury County Courthouse following the Veterans Day Event.
9) Any firearm won is subject to availability and Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
10) Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the Detachment’s website https://www.sxlndmcl.org/events. To protect the winner’s identity, the winning name will not be posted only the ticket number.
11) All proceeds benefit the Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507.
12) You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
13) Winner must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun.
a) Prizes are not transferable.
b) The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be able to take possession of any firearms.
14) Winner will be notified by using the name, address and phone number that the purchaser had written or requested to be on ticket stub.
a) In the event that Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 to claim their prize.
b) ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 14 DAYS AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
15) If the prize is not claimed: Another drawing will be conducted in 14 calendar days until a winner claims the prize.
16) All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
17) Winner will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes.
18) Transfers will be done by our selected FFL dealer. Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer in accordance with all applicable laws.
19) In the event the winner needs or wishes to have the firearm won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence; shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with our selected FFL dealer.
20) Winner will be required to verify that ownership of the firearm won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of the won prize.
21) If the owner of the winning ticket is determined to not be eligible to legally own/posses/obtain a firearm at the time of transfer: the prize shall be considered “not claimed”.
22) At no time will Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 take possession of the firearm involved in this raffle; winner will receive firearm directly from a FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
23) Raffle is void where prohibited.
24) All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
25) Marine Corps League Siouxland Detachment 507 limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
Gambling problem? Call 1-888-BETS-OFF (238-7633).